Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I downsized, exactly 1/2. har har.

I reckon I'll still stick around the forums though. Not that I was ever totally active on here.

I still <3 the 6 and get very sentimental whenever I see one on the road. But at least I'm still a Mazda kid.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
Hot!!! I love the 3's myself...might see about that mazdaspeed 3

you got a beauty right there.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Yeah, I LOVE the 3. If the Speed3 doesn't have that 93 octane restriction, AND I get my local job so I'm off the freeway, I may trade the 6 on one.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I LOVE the 3. If the Speed3 doesn't have that 93 octane restriction, AND I get my local job so I'm off the freeway, I may trade the 6 on one.
[/b]
I haven't heard anything about a mazdaspeed3. When is that supposed to come out? I'm really happy with the GT; it has everything I need: heated leather seats, bose, moonroof, HIDs, etc.

:yesnod:

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Definitely the best looking in its class, though I'm partial to the 5-door.

·
Administrator
8,395 Posts
I haven't heard anything about a mazdaspeed3. When is that supposed to come out?
[/b]
The MS3 will be out next year, and will be introduced at the NY Auto Show this month.

I like your 3, and I'm trying to convince my wife to get one as well. Honda Civic best-in-class my ass!

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Omigoodness... you should have waited for the MS3. You are gonna regret this.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Congrats on the 3...I love the looks. My wife & I test drove one last month...we both loved it..but ended up going in a slightly more powerful direction. :D

·
Registered
423 Posts
The new Civics look like complete crap.

I was either going to get a fully loaded Civic or the 6. But I just couldn't get over how ugly the new civics exterior is, so I got my 6. I also prefer the 6's handling.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
For anyone who's driven one, how's the backseat room in the 3? I have kids I occasionally have to haul, including teenagers...

·
Registered
288 Posts
I test drove both the 3 and the 6 and initally picked the 3 but they didn't have my color so I ended up with the 6s. Both are nice rides...specially the special editions!

·
Registered
990 Posts
For anyone who's driven one, how's the backseat room in the 3? I have kids I occasionally have to haul, including teenagers...
[/b]
its small....significantly smaller than the 6 (obviously). but if its just short trips, it shouldn't be a problem, even for teenagers. Longs trips...I'd definitely take your other car.

·
Registered
788 Posts
I may sound like a dumb ass I suppose but if I were in the market for the 3 - maybe I would also take a look at the new Dodge Calibur SRT-4 Hatch with 300 hp...it's sorta cool looking and is featured on page one of one of the car rag mags...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
About this Discussion
24 Replies
20 Participants
Awaken6
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing