Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! Hoping someone is able to help me…I have a 2003 Mazda 6 and have a problem with low beam. I have high beam, all bulbs have been replaced, there is power to the bulbs, all fuses and relays checked and all good. High beam is fine??? I have googled and YouTubed and can’t seem to get any answers. Someone has suggested the indicator lever is faulty? Before I start pulling the steering wheel off does anyone have any suggestions?????

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
Why would you pull the steering wheel off? Or do you mean the cover? Its easy to test, have someone turn the headlights on while you hold a finger(s) on the head lamp relay and see if you can feel it click, should also be audible. If that doesnt click you know you have an issue elsewhere, if it does click then you can narrow it down to the wiring from there to the housings and/or the housings.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why would you pull the steering wheel off? Or do you mean the cover? Its easy to test, have someone turn the headlights on while you hold a finger(s) on the head lamp relay and see if you can feel it click, should also be audible. If that doesnt click you know you have an issue elsewhere, if it does click then you can narrow it down to the wiring from there to the housings and/or the housings.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts