Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Reading Topic: Nissan 350 Cab

When the top is down (like the blue one); it's definitely a great looking car.

When the top is up (like the red one); it's mediocre at best.

I guess that can be said of almost every soft-top cab though...

·
Registered
341 Posts

Those door handles are nothing short of freakish! It's just like the eclipse, they ruined a decent looking car with a retarded fuel door. What's wrong with Nissan lately? The Maxima looks more at home in a circus freak show than a dealer lot, and now this moronic decision to put 3rd grade design door handles on an otherwise sweet looking car!

I'd probably do well as a designer, seeing as I have such strong feelings for the way a car looks. Either that, or a lot of my co-workers would go home in bandages for suggesting some of the crap that is being put into production these days. I thought the designer of the AMC Gremlin had been black listed, never to get a job in automotive design again. But it looks like he's wormed his way into Nissan.

Joe

·
Registered
262 Posts

IMO, the Eclipse was ruined when they added those "ribs" to the side of the car. I hate those "ribs" which is why I can't stand most Pontiacs either.

·
Registered
305 Posts

Hard top convertibles? Do you know what those weigh?

C'mon, you bought a 6, you must value handling. Give me a Miata over an $80,000 Merceded with a retractable hardtop. (Well, give me a Miata and the leftover $60 grand, anyway...)

I think that 350 looks pretty slick. Yeah, soft top convertibles don't look great when the top is up. But you only put the top up in desperate situations anyway. :)

·
Registered
980 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Nissan 350 Cab'

Originally posted by DennyA

Hard top convertibles? Do you know what those weigh?

C'mon, you bought a 6, you must value handling. Give me a Miata over an $80,000 Merceded with a retractable hardtop. (Well, give me a Miata and the leftover $60 grand, anyway...)

I think that 350 looks pretty slick. Yeah, soft top convertibles don't look great when the top is up. But you only put the top up in desperate situations anyway. :)[/b]
Not unless you live in Canada. That means the top has to be up for at least 4 months of the year. Not counting other times when it's raining or just generally too cold. BTW, I would not spend $80000 for a car anyways; unless I become a millionaire. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.