Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't find any at AutoZone or Advance or eBay???

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Yeah, IMO it's the best place to get it, they have really fast shipping. I ordered mine on a friday and I got it the next tuesday :dmetal: tomorrow i'm gonna tint all my emblems :D
[/b]
how much do they charge S/H?

·
Registered
978 Posts
if you're going for the black chrome look on the emblems, be very careful not to put on too many coats otherwise it will turn out flat black. you may want to practice with something first...

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
BTW, I tried searching for "Nightshade" at Summit and finally found it for $12.95 per can. The actual name of the stuff is "VHT Nite Shades Coating" - hope that helps. Oh yeah, only legal for off road use when applied to any kind of lens (front or back).
[/b]
Ya VHT NiteShade is what I bought from a local shop at 16.95 ... on special 14.95 CDN
Like mentioned the more coats you put the more it darkens , also leaves a rough finish although it is glossy in appearance ; might want to clear-coat it , and the VHT black matched very well my Onyx 6 :) Can't tell until a few feet away (that's for those who are aware of the previously noticeable side marker heheh) ... I plan on doing my Emblems with a special twist unseen before ... but I'm keeping it to myself until done ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts