Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was bored tonight so I decided to go take some night pics. If you guys have any good ones lets see them. Maybe give some other members some good ideas for night pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
199 Posts
niice pictures! too bad our dealers arent by maker. they come in groups. (mazda, dodge, mitsubishi, ford) from my dealer. hehehe

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
niice pictures! too bad our dealers arent by maker. they come in groups. (mazda, dodge, mitsubishi, ford) from my dealer. hehehe
[/b]
Not bad. You need to slow the shutter spead though. They are still horribly under exposed. Those wold be hard to take though. Just because you also have to worry about not overexposing the lighting from the Mazda Sign. I would take your reading directly off the light. Then take another exposure reading directly off the car. (Use spot metering). Then get an average exposure time buy going half and hald on the 2 and working around that area of shutter speedness to get a better not as under exposed but not to overexposed photo. Go with a larger Fstop as well. 4.0 or so would work fine.

Or you could make it easier and just go out at night. but while there is still some color in the sky other then black and take it. That way the black sky won't make it harder to get an exposed shot.

and tripod next time. alot of them are blurred.

Hopefully that helps.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
i didnt even know that there was a mazda dealership left in michigan ;)

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
nice pictures i like the third one the best.

·
Registered
449 Posts
The best way to do it is by taking 2 pics, one properly exposed for the background and one for the car. Use a tripod and a noise control feature if the camera has one. Then photoshop them together. Otherwise nice.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Ha Ha ya there are some left. This dealer is actualy pretty cool. I took these pics kinda quick. Ill have to take my time next time.
[/b]
Is'nt that the one on Plymouth? ;)

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Ya I liked it too Thats why used it for my avatar. :drive:
[/b]

I agree.....Hell....to be honest...I like all of em'!! :drool:

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OOPS I put these pics in the wrong post.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts