Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm certainly glad to see more and more members starting to join the forums! Its taken a while to see how many people are coming to this site, but it seems like the name of this car is starting to get around! Thanks for droppin by guys...

·
Registered
246 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Nice!'

Originally posted by MAZDAMAN

And when will the v6 be available?????[/b]
You damn americans!!!
We don't even get that V6 here in the Netherlands :( :(
But we already have the 6 here, with the 6 Sport coming reeaal soon (about a few days :) ) and the 6 SportWagon (SportBreak in here) coming in december 2002 I guess I don't have to wait to actually see a 6 six for real :D

Coen

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Originally posted by DuratecPerformance

now we just need the cars to go on sale here in North America!!!!!!

Nikolas[/b]
Sometimes life sucks... Sigvard already got one. Mine is due in october. And you guys have to wait for quite a while... :crap:

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Originally posted by Gujustud

I'm certainly glad to see more and more members starting to join the forums! Its taken a while to see how many people are coming to this site, but it seems like the name of this car is starting to get around! Thanks for droppin by guys...[/b]
Yeah...it was a good initiative from your part to create this site for us 6-fans. So...we must ofcourse honour it by participating. And so we do!

Must say I think that this Open BBS is quite a neat system too.

Keep the good work up. I'm confident here will be plenty members soon...

Regards,

Steve

·
Registered
48 Posts

We don't even get that V6 here in the Netherlands[/b]
That really sucks, indeed. There are rumours that the V6 might come about a while. But we do get the 2.3 turbo (about 250/275hp): 6 MPS

But we already have the 6 here, with the 6 Sport coming reeaal soon (about a few days  ) and the 6 SportWagon (SportBreak in here) coming in december 2002 I guess I don't have to wait to actually see a 6 six for real[/b]
The 6 Sport is allready in the showroom. You just have to look better ;) The SportBreak will come next month and the X-drive in November

I'm certainly glad to see more and more members starting to join the forums! Its taken a while to see how many people are coming to this site, but it seems like the name of this car is starting to get around! Thanks for droppin by guys...[/b]
I'm glad too :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts