Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started up the 6 in the garage last night, to test the CD player. Then I saw one hot thing :D The lights automaticly adjusts their hight right. It's just soo cool when they do it. The front was facing the wall. The light like.. scanned the wall... Fromg its top positon and down. Bzzzzzzzzzzzzz bz bizzz. Sounded like one of those T800 Terminators :D

*Pure Love*

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Nice feel'

Relax a bit. It's a car...:D

Nah, I know what u mean...it's a great feeling to get a new car. I understand this means you're not very keen on moving from home...

On the other hand, the pay from the army isn't so good. Not like you can buy any apartment out of that...:sarc I remember when I did the service, we had like 2 US$ a day...and when we left we had a payment of about 450 US$...

I'm not very happy about that automatic height adjustment. Not that it will be any problem to the first owner or even the second, but it's one more gizmo that can break. :sarc

·
Registered
350 Posts

This gizmo only comes with xenon so you shouldn't have them on your 2.0 (if you did pay extra for xenon you have it). ;)

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Originally posted by junkan

This gizmo only comes with xenon so you shouldn't have them on your 2.0 (if you did pay extra for xenon you have it).  ;)[/b]
I know. And I won't miss it...:D

·
Registered
354 Posts
Hello!

Hello guys! I`m new here! My father is the owner of a Mazda6 wagon, so that means that I drive it! I don`t have the license yet, but you know... It`s a real beauty, I must say. Good to drive, and here in Norway, it have no problems to "beat" BMW 320 Touring, Audi A4 2.4, Nissan Primera, Ford Mondeo, Passat......... I LOVE THIS CAR!!!!:p

·
Registered
354 Posts

Originally posted by MazdaSpeed

Hello guys! I`m new here! My father is the owner of a Mazda6 wagon, so that means that I drive it! I don`t have the license yet, but you know... It`s a real beauty, I must say. Good to drive, and here in Norway, it have no problems to "beat" BMW 320 Touring, Audi A4 2.4, Nissan Primera, Ford Mondeo, Passat......... I LOVE THIS CAR!!!!:p[/b]
I see its many swedish people here!?! "Porrtidning"

·
Registered
3,126 Posts

So what's the deal with this? If your car is not on a level surface, the headlights adjust? If so, I have a hard time finding the benefit of this...You want the headlights pointed where the car is going...not above or below...enlighten me please.

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Hi, there, MazdaSpeed!

En gutt fra Norge! Dejlig!!!

To you non-Scandinavians: us Vikings have very similar languages. We communicate quite perfectly with eachother. More like dialectal differencies than different languages really.

Men vad är nu detta om porrtidningar??

Anyway: I thought the Mazda6 wasn't released in Norway until the beginning of next year? Did you buy it in Sweden?

Välkommen, hur som helst!

·
Registered
354 Posts

The first Mazda6 cars came to Norway in June. "Premieren" var 20 august! Vi kjøper kun mat og godis i Sverige, inte bilar! :) As Steve said, we Scandinavians almost have the same language. But there is just one problem: Norwegians understands swedish people perfectly, but many swedish people does not understand much of what norwegians say...
Don`t ask why.....

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Det beror nog på vilken norska det är - nynorsk eller "gammal" norska. De flesta svenskar har nog inte något större problem att förstå norska. Inte jag i vart fall.

This was just some linguistic discussion...:D

·
Registered
354 Posts

I speak "old" norwegian! Last saturday, I visited a Mazda-dealer in the neighbour city. There it was a old couple who came with a 2 months old Mercedes C200 Kompressor. They wanted a Mazda6 instead! :) I can`t really blame them :D

·
Registered
350 Posts

My dealer traded in a 6 months old SAAB 9-5 AERO touring.
This very small dealer (citizens=5000) sold 11 Mazda6 in two weeks!
I hope not the service will suffer like it did when VW Passat came.

·
Registered
163 Posts

I've traded in my new toyota camry ( Driven it for seven months ) for the mazda6.

In singapore, within the first year you sell away your new car, you'll loose somewhere around S$12K= US$7500.

The brand new mazda6 cost me S$106K = US$59K.

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

That is ridiculously expensive!!!!

You get the same car for half that almost anywhere else (except Norway, then...).

I paid 24400 US$ for my hatch here in Sweden.

Value loss per year is also about half of yours.

BTW: What's the reason for these extreme prices? Taxes? Lack of competition?

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Steve:

I'll get like... 20 000 kr when I leave the army. I will hopefully have 13000 saved up for the license. Then I'll problably by a car for those 20. But your right - with the 6 in the garage moving to my own place isn't temting at all... Actually I have never been that "desperatly wanting to leave home"... It's just that now I'm even more convinced that "There's nothling like home" :D

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Okay, now I know why they keep raising the taxes... :D

Anyway, you deserve that money. Small comfort for a year in slavery anyway...:sarc

·
Registered
163 Posts

Originally posted by Steve 6er

That is ridiculously expensive!!!!

You get the same car for half that almost anywhere else (except Norway, then...).

I paid 24400 US$ for my hatch here in Sweden.

Value loss per year is also about half of yours.

BTW: What's the reason for these extreme prices? Taxes? Lack of competition?[/b]
We need to pay for C.O.E. - which stands for u want a car, u have to slog for it. SORRY.
Basically, every month we're given a fixed number of C.O.E. and we need to bid for it. So when I got my car, i paid about S$31K = US$17K just for the C.O.E.
Oh ! Forgotten about the taxes. It's about 140%.
Road tax is about S$900 = US$500 for half a year.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts