Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was near 80s today, so I had a chance to wash the car and take some pictures.

Here is one with my "office" in the back

and my favorite

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^ you see the clouds rolling in? I wasn't going to spend a lot of time on it.

Thanks for the replies

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
Love your speed man, too bad my grill broke off. Have you done triple digits yet?...if you do make sure you bolt that thing down lol...I may get another grill like that but the ebay one...ah btw I was Norfolk just pass this weekend, damn wouldve been nice to see another speed 6...

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
QUOTE (djmarkian @ Dec 29 2008, 08:31 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1496513
Love your speed man, too bad my grill broke off. Have you done triple digits yet?...if you do make sure you bolt that thing down lol...I may get another grill like that but the ebay one...ah btw I was Norfolk just pass this weekend, damn wouldve been nice to see another speed 6...[/b]
You suck!!!! I want to see your rims in person. Definitely send me a PM next time. I think the fastest I have done with my car is 90. I tried to pull it off once, but the 3M double side tape prevent me from pulling it.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
QUOTE (zweetdreamz @ Dec 30 2008, 04:50 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1497009
Definately looking good man.[/b]
Hey man, what's going on? I got my AP today. Not really happy with it so far. I'm running stage 1 with it and no engine mods and my AFR's are in the 13's. I'm thinking it has to be the gas I put in yesterday. I should test it on your car ;).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts