Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friday January 12th
6pm @ OSW get there at 5:30 to get a good spot in the lanes

its $10 to get in or $15 to race.
Open 6.00 pm - Lanes close: 10:00pm

Admission $10 - Only $5 More To Run
Orlando Speed World Dragway is located East of Orlando on Highway 50 (Colonial Drive), 20 miles East of I-4 and 15 miles West of I-95.
19442 East Colonial Drive (Hwy 50)
Orlando, Florida 32820
http://www.speedworlddragway.com/

this is a CFLMOC event but all cars are still invited.

1.Fresh
2.alwaysbrokenmx6
3.jeg0024
4.ilovefreshrubber
5.velocityred6
6.jdogg
7.project93
8.zoom_zoom
9.lg8215
10.brian8305
11.slimm
12.buisness

lookin forward to seeing everyone there

·
Registered
232 Posts
Better be friggin cold this time around. :p

·
Registered
232 Posts
Even if I'm able to go, I know I'll be working that day. So I'd be heading straight from work to the track.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We need to setup a meet that doesnt happen at the track......
[/b]

i have a guy in kissimee workin on a big meet soon. no news on it yet but when i get the details youll get the details

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
are we meeting beforehand and going together?
[/b]

no we will meet up at the track we have tried meeting up beforhand and everytime only one other person meets there and everyone else is at the track

·
Registered
29 Posts
we should do a mazda3 and mazda6 meet. We usually don't get a huge turnout with the 3's so if we combine forces maybe we'll get something better going.

·
Registered
6,960 Posts
actually, im going to have to decline. my nephew's 1st birthday is on the 16th and my sister and brother in law are throwing the party on the 13th. they live down in west palm so i need to leave friday evening. although i just found out that Florida Mazda Club is doing the Winterpalooza in Sanford this year, and thats on the 20th. they had it in melbourne last year and we had about 130 cars of various makes, mostly mazda of course, show up. right now the list is at about 80, with only one 6 signed up.

heres the thread. i've had a blast at their meets and i really encourage everyone in the central florida region, or even florida altogether, to join in.

·
Registered
232 Posts
actually, im going to have to decline. my nephew's 1st birthday is on the 16th and my sister and brother in law are throwing the party on the 13th. they live down in west palm so i need to leave friday evening. although i just found out that Florida Mazda Club is doing the Winterpalooza in Sanford this year, and thats on the 20th. they had it in melbourne last year and we had about 130 cars of various makes, mostly mazda of course, show up. right now the list is at about 80, with only one 6 signed up.

heres the thread. i've had a blast at their meets and i really encourage everyone in the central florida region, or even florida altogether, to join in.
[/b]
Yeah, I was at their meet in Melbourne last year, but I still had the red Probe GT at that point. Someone else took this pic of the car at the meet. I was battling a misfire, which ended up just being a bad plug wire boot, that day and didn't feel like taking any pictures of the event. There's only one 6 signed up, but there are six MS6's on the list. I am going to try and make that meet as well.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yeah, I was at their meet in Melbourne last year, but I still had the red Probe GT at that point. Someone else took this pic of the car at the meet. I was battling a misfire, which ended up just being a bad plug wire boot, that day and didn't feel like taking any pictures of the event. There's only one 6 signed up, but there are six MS6's on the list. I am going to try and make that meet as well.
[/b]

HAHA, that shimmering sand mazda 3 behind your car is my old car! good picture :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts