Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys whats going on? i'm not very active in this side of town, but i've wanting to set up a meet soon, maybe before christmas season, or after it. I would like this to be highly publicized through the fourm, atleast through people in this area. If any of you guys are wondering, i'm in Sterling, VA, and if there are the majority of people lets say in baltimore area, lets set it up there. Lets set up a meet where the majority of the pople are. How does it sound?

·
Registered
437 Posts
Adeel - I'm game! I just replied to one of my old threads regarding a get-together.

Hey guys whats going on? i'm not very active in this side of town, but i've wanting to set up a meet soon, maybe before christmas season, or after it. I would like this to be highly publicized through the fourm, atleast through people in this area. If any of you guys are wondering, i'm in Sterling, VA, and if there are the majority of people lets say in baltimore area, lets set it up there. Lets set up a meet where the majority of the pople are. How does it sound?
[/b]

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Sterling, eh? I think I've seen you around, then ... I work in the vicinity.

Meet in the near future ... very unlikely for me, but keep planning. Perhaps later.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yep sterling! what do you drive? i got the titanium MS6 (my plates=my username)

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well i haven't seen you around here. But now, i'll pay attention to that monster of yours! lol

Any ideas of a meet guys? common work with me!

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Love to meet up. I'm in Arlington, but wouldn't mind drivin your way. As an alternative we could maybe
have a happy hour get together one Friday soon. I could host it at my restaurant in Ballston if anyone is interested. Let me know.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Love to meet up. I'm in Arlington, but wouldn't mind drivin your way. As an alternative we could maybe
have a happy hour get together one Friday soon. I could host it at my restaurant in Ballston if anyone is interested. Let me know.
[/b]
What restaurant? :)

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
i dont know about you but looking @ the menu food is way too expensive. Place to take on a date maybe but not a car meet.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
nova it is.
[/b]
I see all the speed6's chiming in. Adeel you know that i am down with what ever. Also maybe in january we can start making plans for that ALL MAZDASPEED meet!!! Hopefully come income tax time i will be ordering my turbo DP, and front mount before the meet. :yesnod: :drive:

·
Registered
611 Posts
Ex Six owners invited?

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
I can't wait to be a ex 6 owner. What a rattle and creaking piece of shit.
[/b]
Gimme!

One of my colleagues is trying to decide whether to by a Legacy GT or Speed 6, or perhaps a Speed 3. I'm insanely jealous :)

That's classic Kyu, for those who don't know. His previous car was always the best he's EVER owned. In, like, you know ... For..EvAaarr. :nana:

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
I liked my Civic best. Mazdas...............meh. I keep on buying them because of stinking rebates!! damn you mazda, damn you to hell.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts