Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know you've just finished the scangauge GB and the VG sharkin before that, (thanks for both by the way :) ), but what's next? Perhaps a springs kit or something else up your sleeve? Just curious so I can decide if I need to start saving ;).

·
Premium Member
4,155 Posts
I know you've just finished the scangauge GB and the VG sharkin before that, (thanks for both by the way :) ), but what's next? Perhaps a springs kit or something else up your sleeve? Just curious so I can decide if I need to start saving ;).
[/b]
Well, I've had several requests to do another antenna GB, so we'll probably do that again shortly. As far as what else is next, I'm not too sure. I think we're planning to have some sales and such as the holidays get closer, though.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
donny i've been told to tell you that my fiance dislike's you lol. i got my car not even 3 months ago and i keep buying stuff lol.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Well, I've had several requests to do another antenna GB, so we'll probably do that again shortly. As far as what else is next, I'm not too sure. I think we're planning to have some sales and such as the holidays get closer, though. [/b]

how about the RB spring/swaybar package? I could be tempted :)

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
how about the RB spring/swaybar package? I could be tempted :)
[/b]
i'd rather just the sway's as i don't want to use those springs and i'm not sure how many others would either.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
:thumbup: Sharkfin Please! Missed the last one.

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Well, I've had several requests to do another antenna GB, so we'll probably do that again shortly. As far as what else is next, I'm not too sure. I think we're planning to have some sales and such as the holidays get closer, though.
[/b]

Donny, are you going to do some package deals? Say, shocks/springs, brakes/rotors/pads, carbon fiber engine cover/fuse box cover w/ hood dampers? You feeling me, my friend?

·
Registered
799 Posts
I have to chime in here and request a magnaflow group buy. Any chance of that, or maybe a sale on the V6 exhaust?

·
Premium Member
4,155 Posts
We're starting an antenna GB this weekend.

We will be having a holiday sale that will start on (or the day after) Thanksgiving, though I'm not sure how long it will last or what it will include at this time. There will be some exceptions, however. Unfortunately, Racing Beat may be one of them, since we don't really make much on RB parts. There are a few others that have strict dealer terms that may prevent us from including them, such as CPE, but we will see what we can do!

·
Registered
436 Posts
Woohoo, antenna group buy!

Donny, will I be able to get a sharkfin for my wife's Mazda5 as well as one for my 6 as part of the GB?

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
I'd jump on a RB Spring/Sway GB.....but doesn't seem like it's gonna happen
But as far as the VG antenna.....if you don't have one yet, get it on the next GB. It looks awesome on the 6!
You won't be disapointed.....

[attachmentid=17094]

---Aloha

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,155 Posts
Donny, will I be able to get a sharkfin for my wife's Mazda5 as well as one for my 6 as part of the GB?[/b]
Yes, antennas for all vehicles are included.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yep the antenna looks hot, my reason for springs is unless it's HID's, springs, exhaust(injen hint hint), or swaybars i've got all i need at this point lol.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Hey Donny,

Any chance you guys will ever carry the AutoExe springs? Or does Corksport own the relationship with Autoexe?

·
Premium Member
4,155 Posts
Hey Donny,

Any chance you guys will ever carry the AutoExe springs? Or does Corksport own the relationship with Autoexe?
[/b]
We probably will not. I don't know that Corksport "owns" the relationship with AutoExe, but they definitely have a longstanding relationship. They also speak Japanese, which gives them an advantage when dealing with Japanese companies such as AutoExe. Most of the time, when we try to email these companies in English, we get no response. Additionally, importing things is generally only worth doing in large volumes, which we probably would not be able to do at this time.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts