Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I enjoy occasionally going to the track and I'm heavily preferential to Japanese, so I'd likely go for a NB Miata (K-swap), 350z or Honda S2000. I have to save up some money first LOL.

·
Registered
57 Posts
My next one is still a Mazda6 Signature. I have said that for two years now, just don't want to give up my truck so its finding a decent used truck at a lower price, and then ordering a soul red 6.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My next one is still a Mazda6 Signature. I have said that for two years now, just don't want to give up my truck so its finding a decent used truck at a lower price, and then ordering a soul red 6.
Might be biased, but soul red is a beautiful color on the 6 and it's more rare than the other colors!

·
Registered
496 Posts
I enjoy occasionally going to the track and I'm heavily preferential to Japanese, so I'd likely go for a NB Miata (K-swap), 350z or Honda S2000. I have to save up some money first LOL.
You might also consider an Infiniti G35/37, they seem to be pretty popular at AutoX events and have plenty of power as they're on the Z platform. S2000s are pretty great but far, far more $$$ than the other choices...

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You might also consider an Infiniti G35/37, they seem to be pretty popular at AutoX events and have plenty of power as they're on the Z platform. S2000s are pretty great but far, far more $$$ than the other choices...

Yeah that's the main reason I am using the s2000 as a last resort...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts