Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here they are... NExo M20's w/ 225 40 18 Yoko's they are +45 offset and they WILL WILL WILL need the fenders rolled... I have already rubbed with no passengers and a very small transition in the road...

they weight 38lbs all together (wheel+tire)

the color matches EXACTLY to the body color... i was very happy with this, as I thought it would be close but probaby a little off... anyways

here's the pics... let me know what you guys think.

Paul ...sorry it's a little dirty!

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks man...

·
Registered
695 Posts
So Hawaii makes you put an inspection sticker on your paint job???

Yuk!

John :cool:

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Am I seeing things or is that right rear tire rolling backwards? Those Yokos are unidirectional and the groove in the tire looks like its pointing the wrong direction. You may want to double-check those. There should be an arrow on the sidewall indicating the direction of rotation. Otherwise, very nice!

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Toyo Guy is right, I have this tires on my wagon and they have been installed backwards, according the picture. You need to switch sides, they are mos def mounted incorrectly. Here are a couple of pics with the proper mounting, front and rear.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
nice rims, they look mounted wrong to me also, also that sucks that you have to have that sticker on your bumper i would be pissed.

·
Registered
900 Posts
they are +45 offset and they WILL WILL WILL need the fenders rolled... I have already rubbed with no passengers and a very small transition in the road...
sorry it's a little dirty!
[/b]
Oh yeah! I like those. I had come down to that one and another Nexo that I liked that was similar to it. The offset and the desire to not roll my fenders sent me elsewhere. :(

P.S. You should be sorry that it is soooo dirty. Shame on you! Poor car. :laugh:

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Looks real, real good. While you're flipping the wheels to get 'em going the right way, grab the ol' wooden baseball bat and roll those fenders before your tires are completely chewed up man!

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Looks tight. Good pick.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
They look good. Thumbs up.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So Hawaii makes you put an inspection sticker on your paint job???

Yuk!

John :cool:
[/b]
yeh man they put the safety inspection right on that shit... some dealers mount a plate below the bumper or off the the side of the license plate.... but according to Hawaii Revised Statutes those little "paint saving plates" are illegal and subject to fine....

Toyo Guy is right, I have this tires on my wagon and they have been installed backwards, according the picture. You need to switch sides, they are mos def mounted incorrectly. Here are a couple of pics with the proper mounting, front and rear.
[/b]
HEY fuckin sue me.... LOL it was 6AM when I put them on and I didin't realize it til about an hour later!

seriously thanks for all the kind words fellas

·
Registered
147 Posts
Just wondering if you had to get hub rings for the rims. I bought the same rims but did not quite fit snug to the car. Did you have humming problems?

Nice pics by the way. And hey, if you want to use them backwards who are these people to tell you what to do. Just don't post any problems afterwards cos they might go with "Told you So!"

·
Registered
898 Posts

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
Looks good! Nice choice.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts