Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 2012 Mazda 6 I Touring. I bought it used in 2013 but never made any modifications or additions to it.

I am now looking into customizing the car and I hope with some guidance I can add some freshness to an old car.

·
Registered
580 Posts
I own a 2012 Mazda 6 I Touring. I bought it used in 2013 but never made any modifications or additions to it.

I am now looking into customizing the car and I hope with some guidance I can add some freshness to an old car.
Welcome! There are quite a few things that you can do to freshen up a car. If you don't already have the windows tinted, you could get those done. If the rims are looking rough, you could do a fill and change the color to your liking. You could also take a look on eBay and type in year and model and see what kind of visual add-ons are for your car to give it a more aggressive look.

If you are very good at diy type stuff, look into building the headlights. Even a simple blackening (if not already) can change the look of the car. If you opened the headlights, then you could look into demon eyes for projectors or even halo rings. If the car has projectors, you can paint the shields to have a passive demon eye look while the lights are off.

One beauty of the car world is that a factory car is an empty pallet and we are only limited to our imaginations (and funds lol) on how we want our cars to look. I'm slowly getting mine to where I want it but every little thing adds up to the big picture.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts