Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys. Just signed up on here, recently took delivery on my 06 speed6 just looking to get some good information on them. So far I have gotten alot of good stuff! thanks!

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Read the AWD thread and there is another one about the turbo, what kind of information are you looking for?

·
Premium Member
1,540 Posts
Welcome and congrats.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Read the AWD thread and there is another one about the turbo, what kind of information are you looking for?
[/b]
Anything and Everything basically, whatever I can gather. :D

Poohster
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,056 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
congrats on the smart purchase

·
Registered
490 Posts
Whats up guys. Just signed up on here, recently took delivery on my 06 speed6 just looking to get some good information on them. So far I have gotten alot of good stuff! thanks!
[/b]
Congrat's on your new TOY :)
Take your time, make it yours and do what you want to it. That is what individuality and this car is all about.
Reminds me of the Pantera when it came out and the group of ppl that bought it. :laugh:
Just an ongoing cycle of experience and find out. What we may have thought, and some of the mod's may turn out not so good. ;) Yet that is the fun of the journey.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
9 Participants
randyz
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing