Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am new to this whole web/club thing so I am just saying Hi to everyone out there. I just bought a 05 Mazda 6s in Laptis Blue, fully loaded and did some work to it already... 5% Tint all around, Sun Strip, Bosal Dual Catback Exhaust, HID conversion, Clear Marker lights, Eibach sprotline springs, Alpine D310 touch screen IN dash, Alpine Nav, JL audio components all around, Alpine MRV-F540 4 Ch. Alpine MRD-D1000 Mono amp. 3 JL 12"w3's, & color under body neons, Strobes, int. blue neons, 2 8" headrest monitors, Xbox, and more to come.... I was going to ask about the CEL on the CAI bought through other members links I found out my answer. So thanks for being here to help out the other Mazda fans. Also I Used to own my own Car stereo Shop so if u have any audio ?'s I can help.

·
Administrator
8,395 Posts
Hey guys, I am new to this whole web/club thing so I am just saying Hi to everyone out there. I just bought a 05 Mazda 6s in Laptis Blue, fully loaded and did some work to it already... 5% Tint all around, Sun Strip, Bosal Dual Catback Exhaust, HID conversion, Clear Marker lights, Eibach sprotline springs, Alpine D310 touch screen IN dash, Alpine Nav, JL audio components all around, Alpine MRV-F540 4 Ch. Alpine MRD-D1000 Mono amp. 3 JL 12"w3's, & color under body neons, Strobes, int. blue neons, 2 8" headrest monitors, Xbox, and more to come.... I was going to ask about the CEL on the CAI bought through other members links I found out my answer. So thanks for being here to help out the other Mazda fans. Also I Used to own my own Car stereo Shop so if u have any audio ?'s I can help.
[/b]
Welcome to the 6Club! :wavey:

Thanks for searching about the CEL, it helps to keep the predators from ripping you a new one because you didn't search for your answer. :)

Any pics of your ride?

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
first of all, welcome to the board and the 6 community.
second: JESUS GOD how can you list so many mods and not include any pics?! :p

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
second: JESUS GOD how can you list so many mods and not include any pics?! :p
[/b]
Pic's Are comming... they will be posted tonight!!!

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
You can attach a pic to the post, but its size goverened. If you have photobucket or anything online that holds pictures for you, you can cut and paste the picture tag and it will appear here.

Or else if the picture has its own URL, you can click on the picture icon here and type in the URL.

·
Registered
146 Posts
second: JESUS GOD how can you list so many mods....
[/b]
Welcome to the club! I just want to know how long have you had it for?? With that many mods Good Lord!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bought it New is Sep. of 05... it was a lease untill i started moding it HAHA so it's all mine now! and i am loving every min of it

·
Registered
978 Posts
those headrest monitors couldn't get any bigger!!! fun stuff! welcome and thanks for sharing what you know...makes this site a great place!

·
Registered
146 Posts
OK pic's are up... Tell me what you guys think!!!

My Mazda Pic's
[/b]
Didn't think I would like the under-glows, but damn that's sweet! Nice ride and welcome yet again! :yesnod:

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Damn, that is a pretty hooked-up 6! Love the way the audio setup looks in the trunk. You did some great work on that 6!

I like how it is mostly stock from the interior, yet tricked out with a ton of gizmos on the inside. Are gonna keep modding or are you done for awhile?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I am pretty much done for now.... I am going to take a break from moding right now, my Bank account isn't very happy with me right now!!! :) but the next step is going to be the Rims...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
9 Participants
Rfloccari
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing