Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hi to everyone and ask a couple ?'s

Just recently got a Mazda6s Redfire metallic with tan leather interior, AT2 tranny, and apperance package(with everything)...basically as fully loaded as you can get without homelink, and all weather matts

I'm really into modding cars and I can't seem to find anything available for the Mazda6s.

Are there companies making performance parts, or that are going to be making parts?

Brian

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
2,898 Posts
Reading Topic: Newbie.....?'s about 6s

You are correct. Currently there isn't much out yet for the S model and that's for a couple of reasons.

1.) The car is still pretty new -- Give it more time
2.) The V6 takes up a TON of room in the engine bay. Parts are being developed right now that are trying to give you performance but also make sure it will fit in the engine bay without any more modifications.

If you search around the board there are a few other posts about an Airbox modification that costs $0. Here is the link: http://www.mazda6club.com/forums/read.php?TID=3384

Welcome aboard and happy driving!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Excellent thanx for the info

·
Registered
534 Posts

I did something like this to my old Chrysler LHS and removed a restrictive peice of plastic in the airbox and I believe it made my gas mileage poorer.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Replying to Topic 'Newbie.....?'s about 6s'

Originally posted by DRAGONS6
I'm not even going to answer this until you look at the posts.[/b]

If you are going to chime in with an answer like this, why not answer the freaking question.. don't be so anal. Geeeesh, it's not a life or death search before you ask situation. If you don't like people asking questions that have been asked previously, don't respond!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts