Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have tried finding the discussion about the size rims that I purchased for my Mazda 6i 2004. I have not found anything yet and can only find ones about 18x9.5 rims. I purchased a new set and they are the size:
18x10.5 +40
5x100/114.3
I have just started getting the car fixed up and decided to start doing some mods to it. I am extremely new to all of this .... so any help would be appreciated on this subject.
I just put 3M tint 20% front to back and found the color I want to change it to or as I believe is adding pearl to the coating and have it matte finish.
I uploaded some pictures of some of the ideas that I have. The last picture is before I did the tint and added new rims.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
18x10.5 isnt going to fit with tires.

I found someone who posted a wheel calculator and came up with this. Is there anyway possible if rolling the fenders as I have heard people say. I am very new to this and I love those rims. If not I’m going to have to sell them... 😞

If you can explain about the calculator part or explain how to find the perfect fit that would be great. 🙏

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.