Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have tried finding the discussion about the size rims that I purchased for my Mazda 6i 2004. I have not found anything yet and can only find ones about 18x9.5 rims. I purchased a new set and they are the size:
18x10.5 +40
5x100/114.3
I have just started getting the car fixed up and decided to start doing some mods to it. I am extremely new to all of this .... so any help would be appreciated on this subject.
I just put 3M tint 20% front to back and found the color I want to change it to or as I believe is adding pearl to the coating and have it matte finish.
I uploaded some pictures of some of the ideas that I have. The last picture is before I did the tint and added new rims.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
18x10.5 isnt going to fit with tires.

I found someone who posted a wheel calculator and came up with this. Is there anyway possible if rolling the fenders as I have heard people say. I am very new to this and I love those rims. If not I’m going to have to sell them... 😞

If you can explain about the calculator part or explain how to find the perfect fit that would be great. 🙏

·
Registered
24 Posts
Welcome!

I put in your model year into the gallery at Fitment Industries. It's a wheel/tire website and people also post pics with their tire and wheel specs. It would be a good place to check out while looking for proper wheel fitment.
2004 Mazda 6 Fitment Gallery | Fitment Industries

Seems like there's a few who are running 10.5" wide wheels, but either have modified the body or have wheels extending past the fenders. It's probably so rare because of fitment issues.

You mention rolling the fenders but that will not give you much more clearance, it's really meant to add just a couple more mm of space.

Those are some cool wheels though!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts