Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all!

Just wanted to introduce myself and very glad to have found this forum. I might be getting a Mazda 6i sport package fully loaded within a week or so. I currently own a '01 Nissan Sentra SE. But I will be trading it in for the Mazda 6i. I have to say this Mazda 6 is just a great car, I already did a test drive and I like it so far. Plus the warranty, roadside assistance, and loaner car just makes the car even better along with its' body style. Well, I hope to chat with all of you sometime soon! :) Feel free to PM me or ask me any questions. ;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Replying to Topic 'Newbie: Perhaps getting a Mazda 6i within a week'

Still negotiating price ;) but at the same time I have alot of add-ons on my '01 Sentra. But I am really pulling to get the Mazda 6i.

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts
Reading Topic: Newbie: Perhaps getting a Mazda 6i within a week

Let the others buy Sentra. Go for the 6, or you'll regret it! (It's not a threat...well, maybe) :D

Welcome here, also!

:)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Yes definately looking forward to the M6! :) And thank you for the welcoming!

·
Registered
980 Posts

Welcome to the board...as they say the more the merrier. :)

·
Registered
70 Posts

Welcome! Get the 6. It looks a helluva lot better than a sentra!

·
Registered
248 Posts

Originally posted by DeathLock

Hello to all!

Just wanted to introduce myself and very glad to have found this forum.  I might be getting a Mazda 6i sport package fully loaded within a week or so. I currently own a '01 Nissan Sentra SE. But I will be trading it in for the Mazda 6i. I have to say this Mazda 6 is just a great car, I already did a test drive and I like it so far. Plus the warranty, roadside assistance, and loaner car just makes the car even better along with its' body style. Well, I hope to chat with all of you sometime soon! :) Feel free to PM me or ask me any questions. ;)[/b]

Where are u located, I might be able to help u with ur buying process.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Once again thank you for the warm welcoming! DJSCIASCIA, I am located in NJ. I will be transferring everything I have from my Sentra onto the new Mazda except my rims since they won't fit the Mazda:(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts