Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wassup guys,
I thought I'd share what's been happening with my brand new 3mo. old speed6 and hopefully gain some insight and encouragement from some of the heads at this site with more experience than me. Purchased brand new speed6 and it's already been in the shop 4 times for alot of the problems described at this site. Major powerloss, refashed computer to no avail, fuel valve modulator in rear quarter panel(whatever that is???), and finally.....fuel gauge still showing car on empty with a full tank. Needless to say i'm pretty fed up with mazda and my new speed6 by now; although my local deal here in Nashville,Tn. has been totally professional and willing to do whatever neccessary to get my car right. Unfortunately to no avail once again. I do love the vehicle athough it seems I'm somewhat down on it right now, but come on guys.....3mos. old and in the shop 4 time and the longest stint being two full weeks. Who wouldn't be? I'm beginning to wonder what are my option regarding getting out of this vehicle with mazda, or using a prospective lemon law to attain a new vehicle? In my estimation, the car in current condition is extremely unsafe and I'm paying entirely too much for a vehicle that I can't drive. Well, enough on my gripe session. I'd appreciate any and all insight into any options I may or may not have regarding getting mazda to make right on this vehicle. P.S. sorry for the redundant post; but I haven't heard of anyone having the extensive problems I'm still haveing. Signed: love the vehicle, but totally disgusted with it also......Craig, Nashville

·
Registered
429 Posts
I'd post this in the Mazdaspeed Section of the forum...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts