Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up,

I got My Speed 6 a couple of months ago and I love everything about it but Im getting bored with the power and need a little more. I just put a CPE 3" exhaust on it and it sounds nice and it evened out the power so now I can rl with no problem. I wanted to know about some of the acronyms for the Speed6. CAI and DI systems to be exact. I want to get the 3" Downpipe and a bigger turbo later on. Im waiting for the Intercooler to come out so I can throw that on. I have a cold air intake and Im just waiting to put it on. If you have any suggestions or comments please let me know. This is my first time writing on a forum so bare with me if I mess some key phrases up. Unfortunately my wife did get the extended warranty but I put that to an end. Im not worried about the warranty. I want the exterior all stock and the engine to be a beast. Like I said, anything would be helpful. Thanks

Suspect

·
Registered
651 Posts
Whats up,

I got My Speed 6 a couple of months ago and I love everything about it but Im getting bored with the power and need a little more. I just put a CPE 3" exhaust on it and it sounds nice and it evened out the power so now I can rl with no problem. I wanted to know about some of the acronyms for the Speed6. CAI and DI systems to be exact. I want to get the 3" Downpipe and a bigger turbo later on. Im waiting for the Intercooler to come out so I can throw that on. I have a cold air intake and Im just waiting to put it on. If you have any suggestions or comments please let me know. This is my first time writing on a forum so bare with me if I mess some key phrases up. Unfortunately my wife did get the extended warranty but I put that to an end. Im not worried about the warranty. I want the exterior all stock and the engine to be a beast. Like I said, anything would be helpful. Thanks

Suspect
[/b]
Do you mean you want to know what CAI and DI are short for?

CAI=Cold Air Intake and DI= Direct Injection

Which intake did you get? What intercooler do you want, CPE?

EDIT: Just saw your location. What color is your speed6? I have liquid platinum. My only real mod is the CPE CAI. You will love the sounds the intake makes once you get a chance to put it on.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a Black Mica speed 6 and I have the CPE exhaust and I want the CPE Downpipe and I think the only establishment making an intercooler for the 6 right now is CPE so I guess thats the winner. I also wanna get the CPE BOV and an AEM CAI.

Thanks for the info though. I really want the CAI now But I have to wait till the wife gets her new ride. Soon though

1 - 3 of 3 Posts