Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
Just bought my 2004 6S about a month ago, w/ less than 80k miles, clean Carfax and service records. Price was outrageous, but seems to be true of all used cars. Got a couple of glitches I'm working through, and one major glitch (can't pass emissions or get it registered) that I'll be posting in the appropriate tranny section. I like this car very much -- it's the best handling sedan I've ever owned. Wish it was a bit quieter and that some of the LEDs on the info panel hadn't burned out -- makes it hard to tune in the right radio station. I've owned a bunch of Mazdas over the years, including two second-generation RX-7s, so I'm hoping this one serves equally well.
--Graham, Vienna, VA

· Registered
2004 Mazda 6 Sport Wagon
18 Posts
Welcome! Luckily those old bulbs are super easy to replace with modern led bulbs! I’m curious to see what you transmission errors are. For what it’s worth, these cars light up like trees with unrelated error codes. Like I got a lean fuel code the other day when I didn’t fully seat a plug for my fan control module I replaced. Or that time my PCM wouldn’t allow me to get new keys programmed because an o2 sensor was unplugged…

hopefully your issue is easy to fix!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts