Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks!

Just picked up my second Mazda6 over the past weekend. My wife has a 2006 6i 5 door and I now have a 2004 6s Sportwagon. We are Mazda junkies :love: having had at least one of every generation of RX7 and currently now into Miatas. :drive:

I picked up a used Homelink rearview mirror for the wagon and did not get the wiring harness or the cover for the wiring between the mirror and the headliner.

I searched the forums and found the instructions for installing the auto dimming mirror but it only talks about splicing wires. I prefer not to splice anything if there is a factory part available. Does anyone know the Mazda part number for the mirror harness and the trim between the mirror and the headliner?

I called Trussville Mazda and was told they are not available separately but he did not bother to look :( . I have not had time to visit my local Mazda dealer to see if they could help - maybe next week.

Thanks for your help!

Jon
2004 Mazda 6s Sportwagon
2006 Mazda 6i 5 door
1994 Miata coldside supercharger
1993 Spec Miata

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here are the numbers I was looking for.

The Mazda factory wiring harness is part number 000-8C-H12.
The wiring harness cover that goes between the mirror and the headliner is 000-8C-H09.

I know its rude to double post :nono: but I also added these numbers to the mirror install intruction post in Interior modifications. Hopefully this will help the next person who needs them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts