Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not really sure if i should call myself newbie... Deffinitely not mazda newbie :)

Jumped from 2009 Mazda 3 GX ->2010 Mazda 6 GS ->2014 Mazda 6 GT.

I am experiencing quite bit of problems with my last car, therefore I decided to register on this forum :)

Just wanted to say Hello!

·
Super Moderator
16,742 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear you're having issues. I replied to your other thread and hopefully it helps somewhat :)

Post up some pics of the new 6 when you can.

·
Registered
29 Posts
hello All. another newb here to the forum. Glad to be a part of this site. I'm running with a 2014 M6 GT. Started to purchase things for my first mod which is suspension. After extensive reading on the site regarding my first mod, I have made a couple of purchases already so when the weather down here gets a little better, my project will start. I have purchased already a set of bc coilovers (br type) because the wheel gap just ain't working for me anymore. I have also purchased a set of corksport rear camber arms. hopefully the camber arms are not a bad investment since there is so many mixed reviews about them. Now I'm looking to purchase some wheel spacers. I will still be using the stock 19's. From what I have been reading is most people are using 15mm front, 20mm rear for a fender flush look. My question is will these spacer thickness' work without having to roll fenders with the coilovers installed? I would like to get rid of most of the gap. Rolling Fenders is not a problem for me, but if I don't have to for a flush fender look, ide rather not. any help is greatly appreciated. If anyone has any pics of the same or a similar setup I'm looking to achieve, please don't hesitate to show a pic of your m6. Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
6 Participants
Jdaniels
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing