Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me what is the breakdown of the different group levels here? I'm wondering how long or how many posts before I shed my 'learner's license' ??? Thanks

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Can anyone tell me what is the breakdown of the different group levels here? I'm wondering how long or how many posts before I shed my 'learner's license' ??? Thanks
[/b]
I think it's 50 when you get your "driver's liscense"

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
screw that, make your own zany, unique, totally awesome custom avatar title as soon as you caaaaaaaaaaaaan!
[/b]
and how would you go about doing such a thing?

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
screw that, make your own zany, unique, totally awesome custom avatar title as soon as you caaaaaaaaaaaaan!
[/b]
You can only do that once you reach 500 posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
You can only do that once you reach 500 posts
[/b]
Yep, once you pass the 500 mark, then just go into the profile options(i think) and it will be a new 'edit' option...

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
So that means we all have to master the art of post whoring. Its not that hard, just add a little something to the thread and whola.

Did I spell whola right?

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think it's 50 when you get your "driver's liscense"
[/b]

Bummer! I have 20 more posts to go? Does replies count as a post? It doesn't seem to increase the number.
Can I post junk posts in TEST? Nobody reads it right?

·
Registered
947 Posts
So that means we all have to master the art of post whoring. Its not that hard, just add a little something to the thread and whola.

Did I spell whola right?
[/b]
I resent that... Dabears is deff a post whore... :nono: I am not...

Some of us are just bored at work! :D

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Uh oh ... i know you just didn't call Dabear out. You do realize you will be responsible for his posts count increasing because of your statement.

:)

·
Registered
947 Posts
Uh oh ... i know you just didn't call Dabear out. You do realize you will be responsible for his posts count increasing because of your statement.

:)
[/b]

:laugh:

Haha ya I know... I'm not worried about it... He will always continue to post untill he is dead...

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Bummer! I have 20 more posts to go? Does replies count as a post? It doesn't seem to increase the number.
Can I post junk posts in TEST? Nobody reads it right?
[/b]
Replies = posts.

Your post count won't increase in the lounge or the Test area. If you really want to get posts up quick, compliment people's mods when they post up for opinions. People like you that way, your post count goes up, and you don't go off topic.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts

Did I spell whola right?
[/b]
actualy I think it's "Voila"

·
Registered
356 Posts
Replies = posts.

Your post count won't increase in the lounge or the Test area. If you really want to get posts up quick, compliment people's mods when they post up for opinions. People like you that way, your post count goes up, and you don't go off topic.
[/b]
Agreed!

See, my post count went up 1 as well!

·
Registered
605 Posts
Agreed!

See, my post count went up 1 as well!
[/b]
I need to do the same thing. I also want my drivers licence.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
I need to do the same thing. I also want my drivers licence.
[/b]
Ditto

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.