Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2006 MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring. I just wanted to hi to all you guys and girls who are on this site. I was a Ford Probe GT owner(traded it in). So basicially, this is my 2nd Mazda in a row. I love all the info you guys write about and find answers to question for other people. I love the one on the folding rear seats. Plus, what really made my day is when i asked for help installing a shock sensor because the instructions that Mazda gave me was wrong!! I just order a 6 disk radio w/MP3 for my car, but it is on back order from Trussville Mazda. I'm wondering if I will get a 2007 radio with hook-up for MP3/Ipod players? Hmmm. I look forward to a great future with my Mazdaspeed 6 and Mazda 6 Club!! Woo hoo!! :drive:

·
Registered
815 Posts
congrats on the car!! i love the ms6 in velocity red. one of my favorite colors for the ms6

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
VR is a great color! Welcome!

It seems like most of the colorful color for the MS6 this year looks great. Get that sucker tinted! It'll look great.

·
Registered
829 Posts
if you want the MP3 hookup (assuming they are compatible), I would wait till the 2007 is out and order the 2007 version. Cause now you're just going to get the 2006 one, even though it's backordered.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So true...i might have to give them a call tomorrow. thanks :drive:

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Wow...4 yrs later and I'm still happy with my car!

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
:welcome9: And congrats on the MS6!

Reactions: MicaBlackMS6

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:welcome9: And congrats on the MS6!
Dougefresh:p.....I was just commenting on my very first post after buying my speed6. I was looking at all my threads and saw the very first one I posted.

Reactions: dougefresh_

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Dougefresh:p.....I was just commenting on my very first post after buying my speed6. I was looking at all my threads and saw the very first one I posted.
Hahaha, I totally missed the name, post count, and 2006!! LOL!! In my defense, it was a 1am post after a lot of rum before I hit the hay. I'm still a bit hungover. I wasn't doing too bad until I had to rewire some of my meth kit.... after leaning over the back side of the batter fiddling with wires for an hour, my hangover decided to upgrade itself from a category 1 to a 3. Got it fixed though :). Welcome anyways n0000b, lol ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts