Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys. I had a question. Do the 03-05 Tails fit a 06 at all? any information would be much appreciated. Thanks alot. Also can anybody recomend a good lip kit at all?

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
what kind of lip kit? do you have the sport or non-sport bumper? my guess is the non-sport. about the only kit you can do is the non-sport kit which isn't all that great, IMO.

honestly, you are better off going with some kind of body kit or going with the sport kit which you can get from jimclickmazda.com the contact is a girl named Sabrina, and she is cool as hell and knows her stuff.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
what kind of lip kit? do you have the sport or non-sport bumper? my guess is the non-sport. about the only kit you can do is the non-sport kit which isn't all that great, IMO.

honestly, you are better off going with some kind of body kit or going with the sport kit which you can get from jimclickmazda.com the contact is a girl named Sabrina, and she is cool as hell and knows her stuff.
[/b]

I gotta disagree. If you already have the non-sport, getting the appearance lip will really set off the front with out throwing away too much $$. Or you if you have the sport, check out some of our sponsors for some nice looking lip (Sponsors section or Group buy section).

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yah i have Just the Mazda 6i So i dont have the sprots. Ive been looking at bodykits but i dont want to get a kit that looks really ricey like a blitz kit is to hondas and what not. I will check out some lip kits and what not. Thanks for the input fellows

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
I gotta disagree. If you already have the non-sport, getting the appearance lip will really set off the front with out throwing away too much $$. Or you if you have the sport, check out some of our sponsors for some nice looking lip (Sponsors section or Group buy section).
[/b]
if money is a concern, then yeah go for the lip kit. i just never really like the look of it. it looks way too plain. that's one of the deciding factors for me to get the body kit from Accolade.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
MZBuckeye
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing