Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys. whats going on? i just signed up cause i purchased a 06 ms6. i work at a mazda dealer and before i started working there( its only been 4 weeks) i had a deposit on a 07 civic si. that was the price range i could afford and it was a very fun car to drive. either way i found out that with my employee pricing i could get the speed 6 for 21460. seems like a very very good price being that msrp on the car wa slike 29000, and the si was going to cost me the same price. so i cancelled the si and got the speed 6. i am driving it home from work tomorrow and im going nuts. thats about all for right now. talk to you guys later.

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
hey guys. whats going on? i just signed up cause i purchased a 06 ms6. i work at a mazda dealer and before i started working there( its only been 4 weeks) i had a deposit on a 07 civic si. that was the price range i could afford and it was a very fun car to drive. either way i found out that with my employee pricing i could get the speed 6 for 21460. seems like a very very good price being that msrp on the car wa slike 29000, and the si was going to cost me the same price. so i cancelled the si and got the speed 6. i am driving it home from work tomorrow and im going nuts. thats about all for right now. talk to you guys later.
[/b]

where you from?

Welcome!

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
where you from?

Welcome!
[/b]
i live in long island

i see your from ct. where in my mother lives in danbury. im actually heading up next weekend.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Welcome! I actually just got my ms6 yesterday. Congrats!

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome! I actually just got my ms6 yesterday. Congrats!
[/b]

yeah man, congrats to you also. goodluck with it. i dont even have mine yet and i already have gotten by the mod bug. just some little stuff in mind. tbe, and stuff like that

·
Registered
532 Posts
Welcome to the board! There is a lot of usefull information here, so make sure you read up on it. Very helpfull for me. BTW, what color did u get yours in? Enjoy the carand highly recommend getting a CAI, I love the throttle respose and the noise. Enjoy...

Speed6Turbo

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to the board! There is a lot of usefull information here, so make sure you read up on it. Very helpfull for me. BTW, what color did u get yours in? Enjoy the carand highly recommend getting a CAI, I love the throttle respose and the noise. Enjoy...

Speed6Turbo
[/b]
i got mine in black cherry mica. its really nice. i will more then likely put exhaust on the car. however im not sure about the cia due to possible water/hydrolock issues. i def. dont need that.

·
Registered
778 Posts
You are probably paying less on insurance also. Well congrats, welcome to the club.

·
Registered
126 Posts
yeah man, congrats to you also. goodluck with it. i dont even have mine yet and i already have gotten by the mod bug. just some little stuff in mind. tbe, and stuff like that
[/b]
Yeah. I'm trying to be good about not doing too many mods. lol. Just got my windows tinted today and getting the factory 6disc mp3 player in tmw. Not that those are big mods, but it'll have to do. I'm fighting the temptation day by day with modding. lol

·
Registered
127 Posts
congrats on the car! You will love it. Its a great all around car. it has luxury, and speed. What more could you ask for? Any questions, feel free to ask. Im sure anyone on here would be willing to help you out with any questions or problems. Need to know anything just ask

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
congrats on the car! You will love it. Its a great all around car. it has luxury, and speed. What more could you ask for? Any questions, feel free to ask. Im sure anyone on here would be willing to help you out with any questions or problems. Need to know anything just ask
[/b]

thanks guys.. seems like its a great overall forum. ill be on alot.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I also got the Blackcherry Mica.

I doubt that I'll do any big upgrades. I basically got mine to cruise around in. And if I want the power, its there (and MY GOODNESS is it!). I'm sure I'll do the CAI, but I really wanna be stealth.

Got alot of help reading the threads on this vehicle. I'm getting more and more knowledge. Want to do the foglight mod soooo bad, but havent read anything yet on the 06's. Not sure if it'll be the same for the other foglight mod's that are on this site. I went to the dealer that I got my car from and inquired about them doing this. They wanted $79 per hr, and me sign a waiver stating its a aftermarket deal. And they didnt know how long it would take. So I'm just waiting to see a writeup.

Hope all is going well for you too Leak. Any new updates?

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I also got the Blackcherry Mica.

I doubt that I'll do any big upgrades. I basically got mine to cruise around in. And if I want the power, its there (and MY GOODNESS is it!). I'm sure I'll do the CAI, but I really wanna be stealth.

Got alot of help reading the threads on this vehicle. I'm getting more and more knowledge. Want to do the foglight mod soooo bad, but havent read anything yet on the 06's. Not sure if it'll be the same for the other foglight mod's that are on this site. I went to the dealer that I got my car from and inquired about them doing this. They wanted $79 per hr, and me sign a waiver stating its a aftermarket deal. And they didnt know how long it would take. So I'm just waiting to see a writeup.

Hope all is going well for you too Leak. Any new updates?
[/b]

not much update wise. everything is going good. thinking about mods. i really want to wait for cobb. i went mbc with the last car i had and i hate fuel cut. its really annoying. i woudl rather just have a comp upgrade.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts