Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got an 07 Mazda6 Value Edition and was wondering under what trim does that put me in, I? S?

Also, are the bulbs the same as the 06? I'm trying to find the little bulb(leds) for the parking lights and interior but not sure if I can use the ones for the 06.

Is my bumper the same as the 06? I want a lip but again cant find anything for the 07.

Thanks.

btw, this is my other car (225HP / 236TQ on low boost)

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Welcome to the club.
4 cyl is I, 6 cyl is S.
I think that 06 and 07 are nearly identicle. I'm sure that somebody with more knowlege will chime in soon.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the club.
4 cyl is I, 6 cyl is S.
I think that 06 and 07 are nearly identicle. I'm sure that somebody with more knowlege will chime in soon.
[/b]
Its a 4 banger, so that will put me in the I class. thanks.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The parking and the interior bulbs are 194. Check out autolumination.com for them. Your going to have to get a bumper, there aren't any lips for the 07 yet.
[/b]
Thanks for the link and the info on the lip. Now which ones of those leds do I use? theres so many.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
The parking and the interior bulbs are 194. Check out autolumination.com for them. Your going to have to get a bumper, there aren't any lips for the 07 yet.
[/b]
Are there lips for the 06? I love my 05 more and more.

·
Registered
172 Posts
the 07 moed they got rid oof the base i believe the value addtion seems to have all the add-ons most people want.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts