Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey whats up im new to the forum... im on a few others too but i found you guys through mazdaforums.com

anyways i have an 03 6i

absolutly stock

i also own a turbo lt1 trans am
not so stock

i hope to learn alot of info about my 6 on here and share as much as i can with everyone else out here

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
welcome to the club.

turbo lt1, huh? i'd like to know more about that, as i have many f-body friends. a few of them have been toying with the idea of throwing a turbo on instead of a SC. my room mate has the sexiest TA i have ever seen. i'll go home and take some pictures of it and post it in this topic. it's the hood, man...the 4 inch ram air is freaking amazing!

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
you can subscribe to the topic and get an email or pm when someone replies to your topic.

just click on the forum options button at the top right of the topic and click on subscribe to this topic. then you can say what kind of notification you want. if you don't want a message or email, you can click on My Controls at the top of the screen and then click on View Topic or View Forums under subscriptions. then it will show you your subscriptions.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
pololance6i
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing