Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As of late as hell last nite I’m a freakin’ proud owner (which means deep in debt) of a white pearl MS6 GT. I only got the moonroof option, navi won’t be of much use, although the wife wanted it. I got it for 28k and change. The only thing killing me is the fact that my interest rate is too high. Have to refinance like… tomorrow.

If anyone is interested, it was Maxon in NJ. If you talk to the internet sales guy, you can start negotiating via email staring at like 27k. It being the end of the month, they tried everything to sell the car. Just like someone said here, do not be afraid to walk out.

Since I got home at like 11:30+, I was dead tired and needed some sleep. Today I will look her over completely and read the manual. Sweet!

My only regret is I work 5 miles from home. Ah well.

:drive:

·
Registered
364 Posts
is that price fully loaded w/ TTL?

If so, kudos to you...spectacular deal.

nice selection...sit back and enjoy the ride in here... :drive:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you go to the mazdausa.com website and look for Maxon in Union, you'll be able to see their inventory. Look for their incentives also.

·
Premium Member
1,540 Posts
Congrats, That's a lot cheaper than what I paid for back in Dec05. More Money for mods!!! :laugh:

·
Registered
13 Posts
If you go to the mazdausa.com website and look for Maxon in Union, you'll be able to see their inventory. Look for their incentives also.
[/b]

thanks for the heads up!

FYI, They are offering speed6 sports for:
"2006 Mazda Speed6 For Only $25,830
Maxon Mazda"

Hopefully I can get a dealer in the dc metro area to beat that price.

·
Registered
382 Posts
thanks for the heads up!

FYI, They are offering speed6 sports for:
"2006 Mazda Speed6 For Only $25,830
Maxon Mazda"
Hopefully I can get a dealer in the dc metro area to beat that price.
[/b]
let me know if you do cuz i want one too!!!

·
Registered
343 Posts
I went to Maxxon when i was looking...They were "close" but not close enough. It seems though as more time passes the deals get better and better. I almost dont want to read these threads cause it makes me a little :swearin: that i paid as much as i did which when i paid seemed like a great deal.

In anycase, Awesome news and welcome...I HARDLY EVER seen Speed6's on the road around Edison...Ill be looking for ya!

Oh yeah- reading the Manual is a great idea-- I had no clue that holding the Unlock button on the remote rolls down all the windows!!! I was like...NICEEEE!!! then i also learned the Up and Down trick with the key in the drivers door lock!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've only seen two in the wild. And one doesn't even count because I see it in a driveway a block down from where I live. The house has a regular 6 and a speed, both that burgundy color.

I won't be drooling anymore. Ha!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Funny that you should say that, i just got mine today for 28k w/TTL out the door. I told him up front that is what I wanted. And about 15 min later he matched it. Mine is a black GT with moonroof and wheel locks. By far the easiest experience that I've had to but a car.

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Funny that you should say that, i just got mine today for 28k w/TTL out the door. I told him up front that is what I wanted. And about 15 min later he matched it. Mine is a black GT with moonroof and wheel locks. By far the easiest experience that I've had to but a car.
[/b]
We have identical cars and I think I paid right around there if not a little less 4 months ago...

·
Registered
4 Posts
if you're serious we should get together and try to buy them at the same time!
[/b]

i can give you info on getting one from Fitzgerald Mazda in Annapolis, i bought one about 2 months ago for about 100 bucks over invoice....loaded, one of the guys down there is a good friend of mine, they also have a good service dept, getting a lot of work done there in the next few months

·
Registered
13 Posts
i can give you info on getting one from Fitzgerald Mazda in Annapolis, i bought one about 2 months ago for about 100 bucks over invoice....loaded, one of the guys down there is a good friend of mine, they also have a good service dept, getting a lot of work done there in the next few months
[/b]

awesome! PM me with his contact info.

Thanks!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I am also very actively looking to buy MazdaSpeed in DC area.
Dealers are stingy here though and try to mess with me any way they can even through e-mail
:D

any suggestion on where to buy one would be great

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
11 Participants
dima
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing