Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

After a couple of months of waiting and me just being lazy, I finally got them installed! Let me know what you guys think. BTW, I know I need a drop, that is next on the list. That wheel gap is annoying. Oh, here is what I am riding on, in case you were wondering:

Volk SF-Challenge
18x7.5
+48 offset

Toyo Proxes4
225/40/18

No rubbing, no fender roll.

Sorry for no close ups, my camera is really really dated(camera phones take almost the same quality nowadays, so sad) and it would look horrible anyway. I will take more pictures when I get the chance but I just finished detailing her and I am dead tired. Also, I am going out for dinner. So, enjoy your evening.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Looks great buddy. Those are one of my favorite sets of wheels. I would have personally gone gunmetal, but the chrome looks great.

Now drop it, and you're all set.
Good job. :)

·
Registered
493 Posts
looks good! here i did a photoshop 4 u to see wat it would look like lowered...and i also made the handels chrome..hope u like

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow, thanks for the photochop Mazda2386! That looks really good. Now all I need to do is decide how much I want to slam it. I want little to no wheel gap. Anyway, thanks for taking the time to do that. I appreciate it.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Go with the Tein S-Tech Springs. It'll give you that slammed look with zero wheel gap. Those are the ones that I'm running now and I love them.

Or you can always go coilovers if you're up to spending that kind of money.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
6iX SPEED,
Thanks for the suggestion. I think I will be holding off and do the shocks and springs together. Not sure which route to take yet but I will keep those in mind. What kind of drop do you get front and back? And are you on stock shocks? Sorry for getting off topic.

dabears2k,
Aww, I actually liked this grille better but you're right, I think the sport grille would look great also.

zxc1104,
Thanks for the compliment.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts