Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just installed some new rims on my 2010 i sport. they are icw racing 210mb kamikaze - 18x7.5, offset +42, tires are falken ze912 235/45/18

springs are on the way to get rid of some fender gap..

·
Administrator
2018 Mazda6 GT Reserve
8,550 Posts
Nice!

·
Registered
476 Posts
very nice!! since ur car is black as mine it makes me want new shoes! hehe Ive never seen wheels with this design, it s different and good taste, congratulation.

·
Registered
676 Posts
wow those look surprisingly good. They accent the silver/chrome finish around the windows nicely. Post pics once you get it lowered

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
very nice!! since ur car is black as mine it makes me want new shoes! hehe Ive never seen wheels with this design, it s different and good taste, congratulation.
thanks, yeah i thought they were a little different too.. happy with how the look turned out

wow those look surprisingly good. They accent the silver/chrome finish around the windows nicely. Post pics once you get it lowered
i was thinking the same thing with the silver accents matching the window trim

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
i really like them!

·
Registered
34 Posts
That looks excellent, probably the best looking Gen2 6 I've seen. Props to you for doing something different. :thumbup:

·
Registered
68 Posts
:lol:Really nice. I do like the fact that they are different.

I had looked at them and even considered putting them on my car back in May. But when I was looking @ them locally the rim shop had a set used, $850. That ran me away, along with the +42 offset. Plus he told me he couldn't any new 1's till like now. Maybe I could've waited.

·
Registered
7,070 Posts
The black 2nd Gen 6's are growing on me.. wheels arent to bad looking!

Reactions: Spazdog

·
Registered
476 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
I normally don't like the black on black look but that looks slick as hell. The wheels have just enough bling to tie them in with the chrome trim on the car.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
updated pics of your m6? lowering kit!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts