Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got new wheels for my baby. I had all but given up on finding wheels that i really liked that would also fit, until I was at a local shop getting a custom exhaust quote, and decided to go next store to the local Tire Kingdom to kill some time. As soon as I saw them I started asking questions. The guy tells me that the wheels are made right down the street and he could have them there in 15 min. And that was all she wrote. What do you guys think?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
i really like them. i got konig troubles myself and i like both wheels for the same reason. they are pretty empty and show our big brakes and calipers nicely. looks very cool when driving.

paint your calipers!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Painting calipers is on my listof things to do. waiting for my springs to come in.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
I think you need to post bigger pics..lol.
[/b]
specs too.
offset? width? manufacturer? fitment issues? rolled? etc.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi-Performance Designs, Cooldowns 18x7.5 45mm offset They come in 19x7.5 also

·
Registered
375 Posts
got any pics of them in motion
i dont think i like them siting still but i bet if i saw them moving they would be really good looking

·
Registered
826 Posts
Seem too thing to me. You can see way too much of the brake caliper and that other thing. I'm drawing a blank as to its name right now, I think its rotor, but you probably know what I mean.

If you can get them widened, then it might be alright. It's just too spindly for the lines of our car.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts