Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I purchased my 6 Sport Wagon yesterday and loving it so far!

Hunted Craigslist for months and finally struck gold! 2004 with 140k. Well kept by the previous (and original) owner. A few things for me to work on, nothing major. Will be a nice project and a fun drive 馃槉

Registered
Looks great. Congratulations on your find. I would have bought the wagon when I bought my 2004 6 in late 2003. As I remember, they were late additions to the model line in 2004.

Are the wheels stock or were they from the Mazdaspeed6?

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Looks great. Congratulations on your find. I would have bought the wagon when I bought my 2004 6 in late 2003. As I remember, they were late additions to the model line in 2004.

Are the wheels stock or were they from the Mazdaspeed6?
They are from the Mazdaspeed6. Previous owner added those

Registered
Welcome to the wagon club. There are a bunch of us here. That's a nice looking 04! Take a look at the Wagon Love thread started by @waughoo a couple of yers ago. You'll find this place to be a great source of information!

Reactions: DrFeelGood

Super Moderator
Welcome to the forum!

Congrats on your purchase.

Man, seeing a wagon in that color makes me miss a member we had on here years ago, Blake. Dude had some great taste - here's his build thread if you wanted to get any inspiration. The Steel Wagon 6 Build Thread

Registered
Welcome to the club! I bought one last year with 112k miles on it here in the US. Have had some minor things done to it in terms of getting a new CAT, EGR solenoid, and tires. I have been super happy with the V6. Smooth and a tower of power.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts