Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so i finally got my parts replaced.. the car is driving smooth.. whole new front & rear end.. quick question can anyone refer a site to get some after market parts for my car?

front grille
Rear diffuser etc

·
Super Moderator
18,119 Posts
Depends on the part/cost/etc.

For the most part, ebay's got you covered on aftermarket things for the 2006 but you've got to check to make sure fitment will work because you've got the facelift from the 2002-2005 years, so things are slightly different. Here's a full thread on options you can search for: Ultimate bumper/ lip thread

·
Registered
94 Posts
Ok so i finally got my parts replaced.. the car is driving smooth.. whole new front & rear end.. quick question can anyone refer a site to get some after market parts for my car?

front grille
Rear diffuser etc
Installed these Spyder tail lights in my black 07 Speed 6 and look great. The old Mazda still looks good up front but the original tail lights make the car look dated, these lights make the car look much newer. Best of all don't look like aftermarket lights, instead look like they always belonged on the car from new.
I paid $220 in 2013, now listed at Amazon for $238.50. They are hybrid lights, tail lights are LED, back up and turn signal use your old bulbs. Good time to install some high intensity back up light LEDS.
Spyder 5006066 Mazda 6 03-08 LED Tail Lights - Black

1 - 6 of 6 Posts