Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got these delivered yesterday, Thanks again to Donny over at RPM for the springs!

Tanabe GF210's

Should have them installed sometime next month when I get the time! :drive:

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Got these delivered yesterday, Thanks again to Donny over at RPM for the springs!

Tanabe GF210's

Should have them installed sometime next month when I get the time! :drive:
[/b]
How much delivered? How much of a drop? annnddd, are you on stock shocks? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
got those same ones... kinda stiff, but a lotta fun

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
:woowoo:

Why do people start "Look at what I just got" threads when they get something in the mail? Weve all seen uninstalled springs before

Just being an asshole :)

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
:woowoo:

Why do people start "Look at what I just got" threads when they get something in the mail? Weve all seen uninstalled springs before
Just being an asshole :)
[/b]
couldn't agree more, these and "what do you think looks better" posts...AHHHHHH :slap:

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, since you like being an asshole, I will explain.

I guess you could call it, being excited about a new mod?

As an oldtimer here, I never had the chance to get springs for my old 6 that was sold, so I got some for my new one. If you want to talk shit because im excited and wanted to share something (thats what these forums are for anyway right?) then so be it.

And the "what do you think looks better" posts are simply people asking an opinion about something they want to do. Noone is making you read it or respond to it.

There are 10x more stupid things on this board to bitch about, and don't start it in my thread please.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts

As an oldtimer here, I never had the chance to get springs for my old 6 that was sold, so I got some for my new one. If you want to talk shit because im excited and wanted to share something (thats what these forums are for anyway right?) then so be it.

And the "what do you think looks better" posts are simply people asking an opinion about something they want to do. Noone is making you read it or respond to it.

There are 10x more stupid things on this board to bitch about, and don't start it in my thread please.
[/b]
I think he was being sarcastic senor ;)

·
Registered
1,197 Posts

[/b]
post pics when you install them...till then, spiraling pieces of red metal...great...looks wonderful :slap:

·
Registered
805 Posts
nice, cleaned up and re-opened. Anyway, is there a GReddy logo painted on the bottom set of springs? My eyes may be deceiving me tho. Nice stuff, get them badboys installed and get us some pics! Sidenote: anyone know how much it would cost to install a set of springs?

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
nice, cleaned up and re-opened. Anyway, is there a GReddy logo painted on the bottom set of springs? My eyes may be deceiving me tho. Nice stuff, get them badboys installed and get us some pics! Sidenote: anyone know how much it would cost to install a set of springs?
[/b]

No that's Tanabe's model number on there.

I have had these for a year or so. I love them.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Local shop quoted me $170 (thats with labor and an alignment)

Trying to get more prices around here first.
[/b]
Thats cheap. I couldnt find anything less then $240 WITHOUT an alignment.

·
Registered
933 Posts
I love mine. Got my koni shocks installed at a shop for $200, they also told me they add on my springs for free and do a $10 alignment. Really good deal imo, cause I really didn't want to install those koni shocks!

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah I don't have the time or patience with all this crap going on at work right now to even attempt to install these things. I have no garage, and a limited ammount of tools atm (craftsman 95pc set) so I could do it, but imo it's not worth it. I would rather go to a trusted shop and get it done right.

So, $170 isn't too bad at all then, makes me feel a little better about getting them done for me :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts