Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to introduce myself. I work for Matt as a sales associate at www.racingextreme.com . I will be handling alot of the buisness from this board. I have been working with Matt for a while now and we do installs here in the local Las Vegas area. I work with mostly exhaust, brakes and suspension. I will be doing some more research on your vechicles. Currently we carry the AEM intakes , Racing Beat Suspension and Exhaust, and Eibach Springs. I will be looking to carry some brake parts hopefully in the near future.

If you have any questions I can be reached by e-mail, PM or AIM. Hope to be doing some buisness here.

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Reading Topic: New to the Mazda 6 board

Hey Dave, good to hear from you and glad to have you guys on board. You should remember me, Gujustud from msprotege.com ;)

·
Registered
5,217 Posts

Welcome Matt.

I don't need to buy anything right now, but I fully support our Board Sponsors as long as their prices are at least competitive with other sellers. Those that take the time to introduce themselves here are even better in my book.

I'm sure you'll be getting some of my business in the future as your product line varies (I'm covered with everything you got so far)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Replying to Topic 'New to the Mazda 6 board'

Thanks for the welcomes, Yep Gujustud I remeber ya. I was surprised to see this is your forum. :D

·
Registered
6,083 Posts

Welcome. Got any brake/rotor upgrades for sale?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts