Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so anyways i am an '03 6s owner and got my car after two very dissapointing hondas... a civic than an accord, two very underpowered econocars but surprisongly fun for a while until i outdrove them... :( the whole point was to get a new car, which i did, and picked up my 6 for about $4,000. still FWD and a "little fatter" but way more fun to drive. It's pretty much a stock 6s package and don't have the money right now because of school but i am looking forward to getting a little of extra performance out of the ecotec 30 like cp-e parts and exhaust, but unfortunately the market isnt very vast. Well, honestly my car is awesome and am looking forward to seeing it change in the next couple years.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Welcome to the club.

On the power front -
Many,many many people talk about the 6 [all of them, 6i, 6s and speed6] as having less power than other makers so there you go. People even talk about V6 Camrys being faster than a Speed6 - how sad is that?

To me the strong point of the 6 is in its road handling. Yes, even for a FWD.
You have a very nice sports sedan.
A true sports sedan.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes $4,000 go ahead and count them zeroes... lets just say i know some people. and it was about 18,000 miles on it but has gone up since then because of my drive to school everyday... so far no problems except that fan staying on but i already read up about that and its getting fixed soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.