Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and maybe gals im in Nashville, TN got a Mazda6s.
Im not wanting to keep it stock of course. Know of any sites that have a Cold Air Intake and anything else? i got a friend that works for MagnaFlow and he said they are working on a Exhaust for the 6.
Quick question whenever i see Mazda6 i see MazdaSpeed why? is that saying whatever that works on the Speed will work on the 6?

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Reading Topic: New to the forum but got a 6

Naughty monkey!! :D

If you search the forum you'll find at least one cold air intake. It was an utterly stupid price on it though... I don't know if Duratec Performance have any.. Look in the Duratec Performance part of the forum :)

Mazdaspeed is Mazdas onw "tuning brand". They will hopefully release a Mazdaspeed version of the Mazad6 called the Mazda6 MPS. It will have AWD and the 2.3l I4 with a turbo. The stuff you can buy for your normal 6 from Mazdaspeed is mostly styling and suspention/brake-things. I don't think they sell any engine performance parts.

Lastly :) - please ad your location in your profile by pressing the myhome link under the ad in the right corner. :)

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Will do that the only thing that sux is everybody is wayyyyyyyy high in price. Even Spec R there ram air is $677.00 bucks!!!

·
Registered
389 Posts
Replying to Topic 'New to the forum but got a 6'

on the issue of Cold Air intakes, i know AEM and Injen will be out with theirs in about 2 months or sooner. There was a thread about this earlier, i believe. Anways, welcome to the forum and enjoy ur 6, i know i am..

·
Registered
1,871 Posts

My VIN is finally up on the website after waiting for 9 weeks. I will be calling the dealership tomorrow to find out.

Just had to post this somewhere.:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts