Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone. kinda new to the mazda 6 area. i havea modded 3rd gen eclipse and my fiance has a all stock 04 6i and she wants me to do some mods to her car now that mine is almost all done. whats a good stating point for the 6i? i will drop it and get rims witin the year. whats a good cai, catback and what not?

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
Welcome to the community.

Check out Azmazdaclub.com, post over there, and tell them that I sent you. As a former member (moved to san diego), I can tell you that it is a great club that is VERY active. There are almost weekly meets and there are a ton of people that will help you work on your car.

Now, back to your question. CAI for the 6i, you are best off with an aem or injen. Catback, go with Magnaflow (catback will get you no power) and eibach for springs.

Check out Therpmstore.com for good deals and support a site sponsor

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the community.

Check out Azmazdaclub.com, post over there, and tell them that I sent you. As a former member (moved to san diego), I can tell you that it is a great club that is VERY active. There are almost weekly meets and there are a ton of people that will help you work on your car.

Now, back to your question. CAI for the 6i, you are best off with an aem or injen. Catback, go with Magnaflow (catback will get you no power) and eibach for springs.

Check out Therpmstore.com for good deals and support a site sponsor
[/b]

thanks man i will check them out

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
hello everyone. kinda new to the mazda 6 area. i havea modded 3rd gen eclipse and my fiance has a all stock 04 6i and she wants me to do some mods to her car now that mine is almost all done. whats a good stating point for the 6i? i will drop it and get rims witin the year. whats a good cai, catback and what not?
[/b]
a car is NEVER almost done. lol. Thats just what we say to make our women happy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
phat3g
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing