Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up everyone, I just bought an 03 Mazda6. I've had a 00 eclipse for the past 3 years so im tryin someting different. Im needing a few things, The kid i bought it from treated it like sh*t. So i need a hood, rear bumper cover, and new seats anyone with this maybe from puttin aftermarke stuff in please let me know. Is there any mazda clubs around the Beaumont area or Houston area?

Lil Bill

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Whats up everyone, I just bought an 03 Mazda6. I've had a 00 eclipse for the past 3 years so im tryin someting different. Im needing a few things, The kid i bought it from treated it like sh*t. So i need a hood, rear bumper cover, and new seats anyone with this maybe from puttin aftermarke stuff in please let me know. Is there any mazda clubs around the Beaumont area or Houston area?
Lil Bill
[/b]
Check out www.car-parts.com. Good prices for used parts. However since they are body parts I would think you might want them new? The dealership is an obvious choice for new parts but you can also order them online from the forum sponsors (JimClickMazdaParts.com.) Those big parts are pretty expensive to ship though, but you could always ask for a quote.

Also check out the Regional Section. We are having a Texas Meet this weekend. Late notice, but if you wanna show it should be the largest Mazda6 meet in the US.

·
Registered
979 Posts
welcome! If you are gonna replace you may as well upgrade! Go bdy kit, a Carbon fiber hood... All the glitz.. if not check out the buy sell section for some good deals most guys and gals on here are great to deal with!

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
New seats eh? leatherseats.com intrest you?

welcome to the club by the way....give the car a little TLC and sh'ell turn around for you, and love you like you love her... ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
9 Participants
CLaman
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing