Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my WhitePearl MS6 yesterday!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!! The wait was too long, when the MS6 came out I still had a year left on my lease on my 2004 RX8 GT but the time finally came and the deal was SWEET....
I had to get back into the AWD and Turbo action since my 2002 WRX which I still regret selling.

Now my question for any of you MS6 owners is what kind of Springs or suspension system should I get to lower my MS6 and also earn some more AutoX handling potential???
What kind of torsion bars, etc should I replace for better handling???
HP increase? the good old way of a Boost controler? or is their a Re-Mapping for the ECU?

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
I replied to your suspension post...

But for boost controllers, a Manual Boost Controller will do the job, not sure if I could recommend it for turbo longevity...

No ECU stuff yet, hopefully some good stuff coming soon....

I think you are dead on with where are you want to upgrade the car, get the suspension right, let all the engine mods come along for another 6-9 months, and then upgrade the motor...

Every suspension mod I have put on this car so far has been worth while...

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Congrats on the MS6 and welcome aboard!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congratulations on the new car. Mind if I ask how "sweet" the deal was?
[/b]

Well you know that the 07 MS6 is on its way to the dealers and the MS3 is the hot item right now so this dealer in Tampa, FL had this Sport 06 MS6 listed at $23.300 from the $28.800 sticker price, it was a combination of Mazda rebates and Mazda American Credit rebates but I even got tough on them and had the guy come donw another $800 so I bought the car for $22.500 plus Tax and Fees. So I think is a great deal!! and I bought it instead of Leasing it.

I replied to your suspension post...

But for boost controllers, a Manual Boost Controller will do the job, not sure if I could recommend it for turbo longevity...

No ECU stuff yet, hopefully some good stuff coming soon....

I think you are dead on with where are you want to upgrade the car, get the suspension right, let all the engine mods come along for another 6-9 months, and then upgrade the motor...

Every suspension mod I have put on this car so far has been worth while...
[/b]

Thanx. I know that the first thing to do on this car is suspension mods, I can feel some body roll that I want to control a bit if I can.
I will check the suspension post for you're inputs.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Which dealer in tampa? I got mine from Tyrone Square Mazda in St pete..
[/b]
I got it at Ferman Mazda of Adamo Rd in Riverview.....its a block west of I-75
Good customer service, too bad I wont be enjoying their service since I live in Ft. Lauderdale area.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts