Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO im ready to put in a new stereo system but i'd like to not have to put in a new deck. sounds like its hard since the cd player is all in one wit air conditoner and other controls, am i correct. Can i just upgrade the speakers and do new amps and still get better sound or must i do the whole things deck and all. also does anyone have any sugeestions as far as what to look for in rims on the internet or is that a bad idea??
Thanks

·
Registered
508 Posts
SO im ready to put in a new stereo system but i'd like to not have to put in a new deck. sounds like its hard since the cd player is all in one wit air conditoner and other controls, am i correct. Can i just upgrade the speakers and do new amps and still get better sound or must i do the whole things deck and all. also does anyone have any sugeestions as far as what to look for in rims on the internet or is that a bad idea??
Thanks
[/b]

There are alot of posts of people asking the same questions...search for it, you should be able to find your answers, takes time though :)

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Thanks
[/b]
do you have an 06?

If you car has the climate control like the 06's then currently there is no stereo upgrde solution. Without the climate control the Metra dash kit should work for you.

As for speakers and amps you can feel free to have at it! Do some serious research though before you buy.

Rims:
www.tirerack.com

good luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts