Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did it, I put a deposit on the steel gray 6s sport/comfort/bose/manual today. I finally got the dealer down to $500 over invoice, and I told him that once he could do that for me the deal was sealed.

Expected delivery: beginning of May.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

:) :D :D :p :D :p :D :) :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Reading Topic: New steel gray on the way!

hey arcanlaw,

the price that you and your dealer agreed upon...did you get that in writing or sign anything?

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I have it in writing, yes. I'll be signing it and faxing it back to the dealer on Monday morning. :D

·
Registered
174 Posts
Replying to Topic 'New steel gray on the way!'

Originally posted by Arcanlaw

Expected delivery: beginning of May.[/b]
We'll see you screaming even louder when the expected delivery gets pushed back to June. ;) :p

·
Registered
6,083 Posts

All man that would suck.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts

Yeah, a month isn't that long considering I've already been waiting for over two months. I thought the first two weeks were the longest as well as these last two as my car shouls be here soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts