1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Where in MI are you?

·
Registered
378 Posts
Welcome! I just got my Speed6 last month and live in Sterling Heights, look like we're multiplying out here. What color did you get? Saw a red Speed6 on Dequindre right by Beaumont yesterday. Too bad I was in my beater or else I would honked a hello at him!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm located around Royal Oak Michigan. Titanium Grey.

I agree with us multiplying. I see more and more on the street everyday.

·
Registered
679 Posts
I'm in a black one.....work in Southfield....live in Ann Arbor

·
Registered
240 Posts
Any chance you guys may want to get together and head down to Milan dragway before the end of the season? Could be fun to get 5 or so 6's down there on a Wednesday evening for test and tune.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
lol.. no it's basically a free day.. you go there. with your car and you just run it against yourself.. and you "test" your car and then you tune it (if you have anything to tune) and get it running perfect.. for an actual event on a different day

·
Registered
240 Posts
It's $20 to go and run all day. $12 to go and watch. You can run as many times as you want from 4-9pm. You don't have to tune your engine or do anything special, it's just fun to run the car against other street cars to see what it can do.

Zxc1104-> Pay the extra 8 bucks and run at least once. You don't have to beat the shit out of your car but at least make on pass to see where you rank.

Chambers-> I get down there about every other week so whenever you're game just let me know. I'd like to get 5 or 6 cars together though to make it more enjoyable.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
It's $20 to go and run all day. $12 to go and watch. You can run as many times as you want from 4-9pm. You don't have to tune your engine or do anything special, it's just fun to run the car against other street cars to see what it can do.

Zxc1104-> Pay the extra 8 bucks and run at least once. You don't have to beat the shit out of your car but at least make on pass to see where you rank.

Chambers-> I get down there about every other week so whenever you're game just let me know. I'd like to get 5 or 6 cars together though to make it more enjoyable.
[/b]
shiiit ~ i'll set cruise on 65mph!

·
Registered
110 Posts
shiiit ~ i'll set cruise on 65mph!
[/b]
I'm in New Baltimore; work in Warren. I might be interested in going to Milan. Waterford Hills has Fun Runs Oct 1st but you must have crewed or voluntered to work during the racing season. Milan might be fun.

So which one of you folks closed Sterling Mazda?!?! I know Gale Duncan might have had something to do with it.

Keith_MS6
Liq Plat GT

·
Registered
31 Posts
I also am planning on going to milan - trying to figure out a wed night that works for me. Prob going to con my buddy with a new trailblazer SS and my other buddy with his hyabusa 1300 to come with and see what we are all running. Ill for sure post when I know I can go. The later it gets the cooler itll be so thats a good thing for us :).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts