1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
814 Posts
that looks great. too bad im so in love with my racing beats or i would definitely get those. I love having mazdaspeed badging all over my mods, it makes me feel B.A. Good luck with it.

·
Registered
192 Posts
looks awesome. Ive got the magnaflow catback installed on mine.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice! Now you got me really wanting to get the Injen SES, I can't let you and Tony have all the fun with these cat-backs.
[/b]
Yeah that sounds really good, And at our next meet we can do a sound clip of all 4 systems side by side comparison! It would be titled....
Mazdaspeed vs Magnaflow vs Ingen vs racing beat catback system direct camparo!!...
:D

And I have no idea how the borsal compares to the mazdaspeed exhaust!

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
How much you pay for it from where? Tell me if this sounds better than Magnaflows or RBs or any other on our car, I'm just trying to see because I've been wanting to get MS exhaust as well....

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How much you pay for it from where? Tell me if this sounds better than Magnaflows or RBs or any other on our car, I'm just trying to see because I've been wanting to get MS exhaust as well....
[/b]
I bought it used so I paid $400.00 (it was about 4 month old), The MS exhaust quality is amazing..individual stamped MS authencity tags on all 3 components with serial number and production date...direct bolt on exsisting hangers without worry of it hitting anything(It weighs the same as stock)... The tips are perfectly lined up with the bumper tip grooves (dead center)....I'm not too familiar with the INGEN system but I'm pretty sure It doesn't exceed quality wise with the mazdaspeed system! :yesnod:
As for sound, I'll see if we can get a sound clip for you with direct comparison with the magnaflow side by side at our next meet comming soon!

·
Registered
780 Posts
^^I've always liked the mazdaspeed exhausts. good choice, but i think Im settling for the injen when i could finally get one, just to match it up with my intake and plus, i really like the tone throughout the rpm range

·
Registered
6,960 Posts
I bought it used so I paid $400.00 (it was about 4 month old), The MS exhaust quality is amazing..individual stamped MS authencity tags on all 3 components with serial number and production date...direct bolt on exsisting hangers without worry of it hitting anything(It weighs the same as stock)... The tips are perfectly lined up with the bumper tip grooves (dead center)....I'm not too familiar with the INGEN system but I'm pretty sure It doesn't exceed quality wise with the mazdaspeed system! :yesnod:
As for sound, I'll see if we can get a sound clip for you with direct comparison with the magnaflow side by side at our next meet comming soon!
[/b]
dude, just upload whatever you have to youtube and post the link here

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
raynman it wont hit the tow hook his muffler is round. Not oval like the mags.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
is it me or is the straight pipe the same size and the y-bend the same as stock? maybe i mis-clicked a link but it almost looks the same as stock, aside from bigger mazdaspeed muffler tips.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
is it me or is the straight pipe the same size and the y-bend the same as stock? maybe i mis-clicked a link but it almost looks the same as stock, aside from bigger mazdaspeed muffler tips.
[/b]
It's almost impossible too show the size difference but the mazdaspeed exhaust is a lot bigger.....the only pictures I can come up with is these two showing the difference but its too hard to tell the difference from the pictures alone!
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_image...520_16_full.jpg
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_image...4520_9_full.jpg

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
you can't take a tape measure and measure how big the straight pipe of one vs. the other ;).

·
Registered
366 Posts
Very nice indeed. I only got some mufflers on mine, but when im in high RPM's like 3000-5000 RPM's i can't even hear my mufflers.... Once i come up with the money, i wanna gow ith the Injens SES Catback or the greddy evo2 catback. Which on would sound better in the RPM ranges?

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Its hard for somone to tell you what sounds better as what sounds good to one person, might sound like crap to another. All the honda guys in my area seem to LOVE the "I trapped a huge bee in a can in a tunnel" sound they get. Others sound like me sticking a pop can into my bike wheel, so go figure.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
About this Discussion
23 Replies
17 Participants
Mazda Man
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing