Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone I just picked up an 06 speed6 a week ago. I love the awd and auotxing ability. Plus it doubles as my family car. I'm not new to the turbo scene, since I still have a boosted civic and many more n/a to turbo projects. Hopefully I can help some of you out with general knowledge about FI and you guys can enlighten me on the speed6.

First of all, are there any free mods to the car to free up some power or boost for ex. a restrictor or a certain sensor that can be unplugged. I will up the boost via mbc, but only a few psi so I don't stretch the stock injectors near detonation. Then larger exhaust, FMIC and intake piping. Then larger turbos, larger injectors and some type of real engine management. I could always go SAFC piggyback route but I would want something more reliable.

Hope to learn from you guys.

Damien

·
Registered
126 Posts
Tho I cant help ya on any of the free mods that are out there for the MS6, and that I'm still new here to the forum as well.

I would still like to give ya a warm "Welcome to the forum" greet!

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
Remove the Resonator and Strip the airbox. It's not only good for sound..but it'll net ya some extra HP.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:welcome9:

Honda Civic :thumbdn:
[/b]

Your just upset cause you don't have 2 turbo projects. :nana:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts