Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kosei k3 17" and only 17lbs. Should be on the car in the next couple days, then more pictures.

EDIT: SCROLL DOWN FOR PICTURES OF THEM ON THE CAR

Attachments

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
cant wait to see them on the car, and i am glad you didnt get gold imo i dont like gold rims on a black car.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
why so many lug holes? won't that look a little funny with those extra 4 holes showing?

·
Registered
6,960 Posts
those are the wheels i've been waiting to get for a while. its either the traditional badass 5-spoke or mesh like ASA AR1. looking at them again...the spokes seem really thick compared to any pictures i've seen of the K3. they must've used 18"s for the pics :(

what tires are you putting on there? did you get 17x7 or 17x7.5?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They do look a little thick, but maybe its the angle of the photo I took. I am using the stock michelin tires from the factory; no sense in tossing those things until they are burned up I think. I believe the k3 is a 17x7 inch rim. Again I think by Tuesday they will be on, and then we'll see what they look like for sure. Why so many holes..... I don't know, its just the way the wheel was designed, I think the other holes are the 4x100 bolt pattern.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Nice. Those should look really good. How much did they run you and where did you get them? Can't wait to see them on.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you for the compliments. They ran me a little over 8 bills and change from the tirerack. You're right business those extra holes are for the 5x100 and not 4x100, :) Quick question: is the mazdaspeed suspension a little lower and litte stiffer than the 6 grand touring suspension? I had coilovers on my svt and boy whas she stiff, don't want to ruin my ride quality.

·
Registered
6,960 Posts
beautiful. simple but strong. i like the black/silver contrast too since it really emphasizes the wheels.

wait til your get rid of those nasty stock tires and get some nice performance ones on there; you'll never look at the car the same way again :D

now if i could just get these in hyperblack brought over from japan:

·
Registered
366 Posts
looking nice man....yup once u get sum performance tires, itll look much better and then lower it a bit and itll be perfect... :yesnod:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts